TBA - Time Trial #1 TBA - Time Trial #1

this movie is great!

it's so good, I voted 5 even though I didn't watch it! I could just tell!

Psi43 responds:

yeah that's cool thx

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

I wonder how many kids got the joke?

This collab was a perfect parody of all those metal gear movies with some satire thrown in there for good measure.

This is so much more than a mere parody to piss people off.
This is a legit criticism of all this metal gear shit and the stupidity of the fanboys.

The kids themselves will likely miss the satire, but that's why you have to beat them over their heads with it, so that they'll get it.

Sadly, it's likely they won't get it and dismiss this as a offensive and childish collab. However, they couldn't be any more wrong. This movie is a masterpiece of trash cinema.

This is the most shocking movie I've seen on Newgrounds in a long time.

If this gets even one easily amused kid to rethink his or her sense of humor, then you have accomplished your goal.

Your efforts were not in vain.

Star Day: Garfield & Jon Star Day: Garfield & Jon

Let me tell you specifically what I loved about th

is movie. Everything. The animation was superb, although you could work on the sound, I recommend Audacity for those pitch problems you were having. Good flash overall!

Starfecta Starfecta

not loud enough

othawise it ok

Glink0 responds:

if the only reason it was bad was because it wasn't loud enough
why did you give it a zero?

Starday08: Super F0d Starday08: Super F0d

lmfao

dam u good boi cant wait 2 see more frum u :*

Mr. Kennedy:Tough Justice Mr. Kennedy:Tough Justice

first one of these i actually watched

its good

Gavin responds:

thanks gf

rosez fer rooth rosez fer rooth

WOW THIS WAS SO GOOD

I THOGGHT IT WASS THE GOOD FLASH IVE SEEN

Starberry responds:

COME ON EVERYBODY

A FLASH ABOUT TREES!!111! A FLASH ABOUT TREES!!111!

I love you Brandon!

Haha. Funny, good movie.

This wAS like rainbows after a storm.

a logo of some big company goes here

Ying-yong responds:

DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGI

hey wow this movie is over a year old.
thanks for the review

uhh time life television set from hell logo plays now

R.I.P. Star Syndicate. R.I.P. Star Syndicate.

I enjoyed this movie a lot in amounts.

This movie had the copious feeling of love and compassion, and between those two, I can see it was used in this movie. The story which depicts Seven from the Star Syndicate's feelings on giving Matthew to key cars; how it was so emotional feeled me with jubilancy.

I like how the music went with this incessant story, which flowing in some techno sort of acid house. And the violence wasn't necessary, nor used in this lampoon, nor was not any interactivity was used in this except for the actual necessary play button that came afer the cute and minute preloader which I think you have devoted some effort into.

ok you know what yeh i just liked this and

wel

Blackhead Blackhead

i luv u

instead of giving a long reveiw of how much i luved ths i will just say damn that was sum good entertainmmmentt

ahaha, the wait was short, but it was a nice length of great animation. worth it, and this is awesome.

nice job, bug.